Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nothing is Happening in New York City Today

I read google news, it is a nice product. So, today, when it suggested that I add a local section so that I can follow local news, I thought, "Hell Yeah!" I typed in my zipcode and was off and running. A page refresh later revealed that there is
no news. Not only is there no news, but a suggestion that I reset the zip code to a larger, more populated area.



As you can see, I live in New York City, and I did a quick google to discover that I am in the third most densely populated
ZIP code in the USA, adjacent to two of the other top ten most densely populated ZIP codes.


(Source : http://proximityone.com/zipdata.htm)

News flash, it seems like something happened, the section is full of local news ! Funny Glitch, though..

No comments: